Sunday, May 17, 2009

About Me

I am 48 years young, a single Mother of 4, I have 3 Boys and 1 girl. I learned to Crochet when i was 7, i made my first Afghan when i was 7. I taught myself to Knit 2 years ago and the First thing i knitted was dishcloth, I am hooked on dish/washcloths. I collect as many patterns as i can. As soon as i get a scanner i will be posting some pictures of my projects.

I am a first time Blogger so I hope I am doing this right.

I Love to cook, bake, crochet and knit, I also like to preserve food by canning or freezing. I guess i am just a Country girl at heart, i have lived in the country all of my life. Well I guess this tells a lot about me, Just hope i done it right. Have a great day everyone....Jeanie

2 comments:

  1. I've got 3 boys and a girl too! Welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Caroline, and thanks for the welcome.

    ReplyDelete